A FUNDAMENTAL GUIDE TO WHY WE NEED GOVERNMENT. KEEP HANDY WHEN RESPONDING TO CLAIMS THAT LESS GOVERNMENT IS NECESSARILY BETTER.
- What Norway does with its oil [link]
- A part that stands for a whole, or a whole that stands for a part [synecdoche definition]
- Thalidomide caused birth defects when pregnant women took it for morning sickness [link]
- A wonkier breakdown of the market failures [link]
- Mitt Romney makes the case for a managed bankruptcy of Detroit [link]
- The Minority Report [trailer]
- Every Tom Cruise run. Ever. [video]