CELEBRITY GUEST NICHOLAS PEVZNER OF SCENARIO JOURNAL JOINS US TO DISCUSS GLOBAL WARMING AND WHY WE SHOULD CALL IT THE "CRISIS OF CLIMATE CHANGE".
Our celebrity guest, Nicholas Pevzner is the co-editor of Scenario Journal.
Scenario Journal is a digital project at the intersection of design and ecology. With each issue, the journal convenes interdisciplinary conversations around shared and contested terminology, on topics that are shaping the future of our built environment. All issues are free and available to the public, and can be found at www.scenariojournal.com.
UPDATE: Part 2 of the episode is now available.
- POINT: Global warming will kill us all. [link]
- COUNTERPOINT: Well, maybe not all of us. [link]
- COUNTER TO THE COUNTERPOINT: No, really, it might. [link]
- The counter-intuitive science that makes The Day After Tomorrow plausible [link]
- Debating the success of the Los Angeles turf rebate program [link]
- Scenario Journal took on water use in their 4th edition [link]
- Why are climate change movies about ice, not warming [link]
- Why can't Hollywood make climate change movies [link]
- New climate fiction proves promising [link]
- The blog of George Marshall, Don't Even Think About [link]
- Arnold on the need for climate change to be sexy [link]
- How California will achieve its climate change goals [link]
- The People's Climate March in Washington, DC: the emergence of a true climate movement, distinct from mainstream environmentalism [link]
- The Yale Program on Climate Change Communication's paper on "Global Warming's Six Americas" [link]